Panorama Mountain Resort Vacation Rentals
At Panorama BC, they like to say “there’s more to the mountains” and it rings true! With incredible activities and adventures to be had year round, and a village in the middle of it all, it’s the ideal mountain vacation.
“#5 of the 35 Best-Kept-Secret Ski Resorts” in 2017 – Flight Network
“Greywolf #1 Public Golf Course in British Columbia” in 2017 – Score Golf
The advantages of staying at our Panorama Mountain Resort accommodations include:
- access to year-round pools and hot tubs (slides and kids pools are open in the summer only)
- the village gondola is at your doorstep and is a scenic ride to the village for shopping, dining, skiing or a refreshing drink
- the undeniable convenience of ski-in/ski-out
- endless activities year-round or just relax in off season
- spacious and impeccably maintained town-homes
- underground parking at our Horsethief Lodge Condos
|Townhome & Unit #||Bedrooms||Sleeps||Features|
|Greywolf Drive – 1973||4||10 Adults + 4 Kids||Four bdrm (king, 2 queens & 2 twin over double bunks), 3,151sqft, 3.5 bathroom, fireplace, full kitchen, WIFi, cable. Access to hot pools, water-slides (summer only) hot tubs and fitness room||View|
|Horsethief Lodge – 516||2||5||Two bdrm (queen & twin bunk), two bathroom, fireplace, full kitchen, WIFi, cable, Smart TV. Access to hot pools, water-slides (summer only) hot tubs and fitness room||View|
|Horsethief Lodge – 332||2||7||Two bdrm (queen & 2 sets of bunks), two bathroom, fireplace, full kitchen, WIFi, cable, Smart TV. Access to hot pools, water-slides (summer only) hot tubs and fitness room||View|
|Horsethief Lodge – 508||3||7||Three bdrm (1 queen, 1 queen, 1 twin bunk), two bathroom, fireplace, full kitchen, WIfi, cable. Access to hot pools, water-slides (summer only) hot tubs and fitness room||View|
There’s something to do in every season, however winter and summer prove to be the most popular times to visit when activities are in full-swing, or escape to the quiet of spring and fall to relax and unwind.
Epic Winter Wonders:
- Skiing and Riding at the Resort
- Cross country skiing
- Snowmobiling in the Purcell Mountains
- Fat bike riding
- Outdoor pools and hot tubs, for guests only
- Ice Skating and more!
- View winter activities at Panorama, BC
- Hiking, endless hiking
- Mountain biking
- Whitewater rafting
- Golf at Greywolf Golf Course
- Outdoor pools, hot tubs and water-slides, for guests only
- Mini-golf, tennis, family activity packs
Renowned for the Panorama Hot Spring pools and hot tubs – enjoy free access included with your stay. In the summer months there is also a water slide, toddler splash area and 2 cold water pools.
Take a few steps from your condo and the Village Gondola will whisk you to the base of the mountain. This is the hub of the action! In winter rent ski or snowboard equipment, take a lesson or join the friendly ‘Mountain Friends’ for a free tour of the mountain – available twice a day.
The new and improved learning area now provides an amazing experience for those new to skiing and snowboarding with options for easy progression to the Silver Platter, Discovery Chair and then the Mile One which takes you to explore the rent of Panorama Mountain with a huge variety of terrain from green and blue runs to double black diamonds and a back-country like experience in the patrolled Taynton Bowl. New for 2018 are 128 acres of exhilarating terrain at the far side of Taynton Bowl. Get a cat tow out to the The Monster – if you’re brave enough!